Monday, July 14, 2008

Water For Gas - Is it a Scam?

By Gregory Shyne

So I came across a site a little while back that claimed that you can "Double Your Gas Mileage" by using "Water for Gas". At first, I completely blew it off... I mean, come on! Water for gas? You can't be serious... if this could actually be done, then it would be all over the news... right? Well...


I decided to do a little research anyway... I figured it couldn't hurt... so I searched for a few product reviews... researched several websites... and I was actually shocked! There were several reviews from people who were actually converting the cars to run on water! The thing that shocked me the most what that they were doing it themselves!


Most had no real mechanical experience at all! (so they claimed) Well... I have a 2002 Ford Escape that was getting roughly about 15-19 miles to the gallon at the time (highway mileage). This was very frustrating... Especially since gas is about $4 a gallon now... and rising. I need to find someway to either get better gas mileage... make more money! (both would be nice...)

So after about a week or so of contemplating, I decided to actually give it a shot... I figured that the rewards of this actually working far outweighed the expenses of it being a scam... So I read and reread the website... and read it again!


Just to make sure that I fully understood every single detail and "promise" that this site claimed their system would do for me. Finally, I ordered the e-book... but I didn't read it right away... I actually went back and read the sales page again! (a little "obsessive compulsive" huh?)


Then I decided to dig in... the book as very well put together. The instructions were very simple and easy to follow. (a little too easy actually) but anyway, I read the entire e-book front to back... and then guess that I did? I read it again! (I know... I know...)

(Moving forward...) Three days later... after reading the book enough times that I probably could have rewritten it myself verbatim, I decided to actually give it a try. It took me a few hours to complete everything...


because of course, if I'm going to read the manual almost million times, I'm certainly going to take my time actually using it! I mean, hey, I have to make sure that it's done "right"! Right? So bare with me here...

After about a week, I realized that I only had to fill my gas tank once! Are you serious? Only one time for an entire week? I drive out of town everyday to go to work... One tank of gas is unheard of for me! I figured that this had to be a fluke or something...


So the next week came... and the exact same thing happened! I could not believe it! The ridiculously simple instructions in this e-book actually worked... but I was actually mad... very mad... if I could have been using water for gas all this time, why didn't anyone every tell me!


Do you have any idea how much money I've spent just in the last year on gas alone? More importantly, do you know how many Jack in the Box tacos buying gas has cost me? I feel so ripped off...

Best Wishes,

Greg


For more information Click Here or go to http://YourNewWaterCar.info


Auto Repair Manual

No comments: